Runtime: 50 minutes
Download: AAC (52 MB) MP3 (48 MB)
This episode was recorded in May of 2012. Jason and Shawn review a series of beers from Firestone Walker Brewing Company of Paso Robles, California. Union Jack is a dry-hopped, west coast IPA available year-round. Double Jack is a double IPA that won bronze medal at the 2012 Great American Beer Festival. Finally, Wookey Jack is an unfiltered, rye malt, American-style black ale that also won gold medal at the 2012 Great American Beer Festival.
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company. Twitter
- Firestone Walker Union Jack, American IPA, 7.5% ABV, 70 IBU. BeerAdvocate
- Firestone Walker Double Jack, American Imperial IPA, 9.5% ABV, 100 IBU. BeerAdvocate
- Firestone Walker Wookey Jack, Black Rye IPA, 8.3% ABV, 80 IBU. BeerAdvocate
- New Belgium Tart Lychee, American Wild Ale, 7.55% ABV, 20 IBU. BeerAdvocate