Jason and Mike take the hype head-on with the fresh release of Bell’s Hopslam Ale. Hopslam is a Double India Pale ale brewed with honey. “Starting with six different hop varietals added to the brew kettle & culminating with a massive dry-hop addition of Simcoe hops…” At 10% ABV, this isn’t a starter beer, but it’s one to be enjoyed year after year.
- Bell’s Hopslam Ale, Double IPA, 10.0% ABV
- Stone Enjoy By IPA, Double IPA, 9.4% ABV
- Steel Toe Size 11 Double IPA, Double IPA, 11% ABV
- Founder’s All Day IPA, American IPA, 4.7% ABV
- Deschutes Brewery Hoping to Come to Iowa via Twitter